Empowering Accounting Firms and Professionals
Compliance Services and Software to Reduce Risk and Add Client Value
- Access comprehensive entity, tax, and licensing solutions through a single provider
- Secretary of state integrations tell you which states your clients are registered in and identify compliance gaps
- Flat-rate services at up to 50% less than other state compliance vendors
Unlocking New Possibilities
Our services are tailor-made to support your clients in any state. And, our robust Entity Manager software puts real-time entity data at your fingertips.
Whether you’re supporting a client during a nexus study, due diligence, or as they scale, we provide a complete solution for their ongoing needs.
Key Service Areas
Secretary of State
- Registered Agent
- Copies and Certificates Retrieval
- Document Drop-off (Counter Filing)
- Annual Reports
- Foreign Qualification
- Business Formation
- Doing Business As (DBA) Names
- Dissolution and Withdrawal
- Domestication, Merger, Conversion
- Nonprofit Incorporation
Tax Registration and Exemption
- 501(c) Exemption
- State Sales & Use Tax Registration
- State Payroll Tax Registration
- State Income and Franchise Tax Registration
- General Business Licensing
- Industry-Specific Licensing
- State Charitable Registration
- Commercial Co-Venture (Cause Marketing) Registration
- Professional Solicitor and Fundraising Counsel Registration
How It Works
Getting your firm set up is a simple process. Along the way, enjoy personalized support from a dedicated representative who knows your firm’s needs.
We provide a secure, cloud-based Client Portal where you can manage companies, order services, track projects, view reporting deadlines, and pay invoices.
User permissions let you configure access and notifications for your firm, professionals, and clients.
We work with you or your clients per your preferences. We deliver state compliance projects on time.
Pricing and Billing
All Harbor Compliance services are billed at a flat rate with
no hidden fees.
Contact us to discuss pricing for your firm.
Let’s Get Started
To discuss the ideal solution for your firm, contact us using the form below. We’ll set up a call to discuss your needs and answer your questions.